Article provided by: Continuum Recovery Center
If you’re dealing with drug or alcohol dependency and you need immediate attention, we invite you to Continuum Recovery Center. Our outpatient treatment in Phoenix is your ticket out of the pain and suffering that come with substance addiction.
Outpatient rehab programs
To defeat substance addiction for good, you need more than detox and withdrawal management. Our program relies on a more intimate, holistic, and long-term approach, as we support our patients fully in their fight against addiction. To achieve the best results, our treatment uses a variety of approaches, including:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment – The goals of MAT are to eliminate withdrawal, protect against PAWS (Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome), and restore your physical and mental functioning. It is a must-have tool for any effective rehab program.
- The Bridge Device – The device is ideal for tackling the pain and withdrawal symptoms coming with opioid abuse. It stimulates specific branches of cranial nerves to eliminate symptoms of withdrawal and alleviate physical and psychological stress.
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders – Many victims of addiction develop additional co-occurring disorders along the way. Others already had them prior to their substance abuse. Whatever the case, we offer comprehensive treatment to alleviate these issues and form a stronger foundation for recovery and long-term sobriety.
- Counseling and therapies – We use one-on-one counseling and group therapies to provide mental, emotional, and spiritual support. These will allow you to grow more confident, positive, and responsible for your emotions.
- Family support – Your loved ones are the most powerful allies in your personal war against addiction. We will teach you how to work together to make the most out of our outpatient treatment in Phoenix.
Can you cure drug addiction?
There is no magic bullet against addiction because this is a chronic disorder. It can come back even years after a successful detox, and many times it happens. The good news is that we offer the next best thing – a lifetime of sobriety, based on cravings management and personal responsibility. It is the closest you can get to a cure, and, in many ways, it is indistinguishable.
Most of our patients manage to live happy, sober lives even after coming back from severe stages of addiction. This is only due to their determination, combined with our in-depth knowledge about addiction and the most effective tools to combat it.
Benefits of outpatient rehab
The most notable benefit is the comfort of finding common ground between rehab and your daily life. With our outpatient treatment in Phoenix, you no longer need to remain at our facility for the entire duration of the rehab. It is also more affordable than inpatient care, allows more privacy, since it’s easier to keep it a secret from others, and allows your family to take part in it.
At Continuum Recovery Center, we are interested in our patients’ long-term wellbeing. If you need immediate assistance in dealing with your addiction, we are available 24/7. Contact us, and we promise that things will change for the better!Outpatient Treatment Phoenix